Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ride the rockies
Quote | Reply
anyone doing ride the rockies this year?
Quote Reply
Re: ride the rockies [timberdick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, first time. Been on my bucket list for a while and I'm using it for bike training for Ironman Switzerland a month later. It's in a beautiful part of the state.
Quote Reply
Re: ride the rockies [TomTriesTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you camping or hoteling? i have been wanting to do ride the rockies for a long time. i am looking forward to riding outside, since most of my riding is indoors. probably the worst time for me to try and do this ride. outdoor riding is extremely limited at this time. but i am not getting any younger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am doing hotels through their travel partner. My wife will be along for a few days and we're both past our camping/roughing it days. I hear you about riding outside. I live in the Denver area and it's been tough this year, particularly of late. Hopefully April and May will be better and allow some time at higher elevations.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just signed up for the tent service. Still need to sign up for the actual ride.

Geoff from Indy
http://www.tlcendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: ride the rockies [TomTriesTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we are hoping to go to Durango a week early to biking a bit and hike. funny i was thinking gym camping as roughing it. i think i am in for a rude awakening!!!! At my age, get up from the floor at night with a headlamp to pee is going to be a challenge!!!! And then finding my tent?? a friend suggested camping because there was more flexibility about when you could start the ride.
Quote Reply