Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

replacement spokes for Rolf Vector Comp
Quote | Reply
I am trying to get some replacement spokes. I broke one. My locak Trek dealer says I have to get them in quantities of 10. There are 3 different spokes (front, rear left, rear right). To get 1 spare of each type I would have to buy 30 spokes total at a cost of 75 dollars plus shipping! Does anyone know where I can get a handful of replacement spokes? Thanks a bunch.

Mike

Simplify, Train, Live
Quote Reply
Re: replacement spokes for Rolf Vector Comp [Mike Prevost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If your Trek dealer won't stock the spokes for themselves, and sell/give you only the ones you need, you should find a different Trek dealer. That is just horrible customer service if you ask me. You can also try Trek directly. They will probably want you to go through a dealer, but they can put some pressure on the dealer.
Quote Reply
Re: replacement spokes for Rolf Vector Comp [Mike Prevost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just replace it with a regular double-butted spoke. I would imagine a LBS would have a 14/15 gauge spoke they could sell you for $2 or less.
Quote Reply
Re: replacement spokes for Rolf Vector Comp [john] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a rolf respoked with regular 14/15/14 double butted spokes. Go to a different bike shop.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Thanks Guys [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will do exactly that. That particular Trek dealer is off of my list. He will get none of my business.

Thanks
Quote Reply