Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

profile aero fork
Quote | Reply
Profile BDC fork was a very popular fork a few years back, but the recently introduced ACD doesn´t seem to carry that popularity.

Is there something wrong with this fork, i´m not sure but i think that Peter Reid had this fork in Hawaii.

How does it compare with the so called best aero fork, Ouzo Pro Aero?

Sergio from Portugal

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: profile aero fork [sergiopica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i emailed Cobb about a 2 yrs ago and he said still the fastest fork out there was the QR carbonaero----at that time the ouzo pro aero was around, now to my eyes, the profile ACD looks almost identical to the QR carbonaero----although i havent compared rakes, and dimensions of the blades. Isnt the Cervelo fork the Profile ACD?

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply
Re: profile aero fork [jeremyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no..... cervelo used to spec their bikes with Profile BDC fork a few years back, now the fork used for the tri bikes is identical to this one:

http://www.bikeparts.net/...FTT_carbon_fork.html

Profile ACD looks pretty like this one to but, there seems that its not popular as ouzo aero for example

just looking for some feedback on the ACD

Sergio From Portugal

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
BDC fork [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the BDC fork on my 2000 Cervelo. I think it is a great fork, but it is very heavy. I am going to replace it before IM Lake Placid this year. Not sure if I will go with Reynolds Aero or Cervelo's new fork when it is available.

Gerard, if you are out there, when will that be?
Quote Reply