Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

new bike
Quote | Reply
I am currently looking for a new tri bike. I am strongly considering a custom mail order (Either Yaqui or Elite). I have seen a great number of positive reviews about the Carbo. Does anyone have any experience with the Mariola or the Elite Razor? I'm 5'10 175 lbs and most rides are 20-40 miles average 18-20 mph, but I am considering an Ironman if that makes any difference to anyone.

Thanks

Waiter
Quote Reply
Re: new bike [chriswaites] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no comments about the bikes you mention, but I would suggest buying through a local bike shop. I just a bought a new P3 from a local bike shop and the guys (and gals) there have helped me a ton; from fitting me on the bike, to simple adjustments, tips, upgrades, etc. Just my two cents.

- Steve
http://bailey.sts.winisp.net
Quote Reply
Re: new bike [chriswaites] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chris...I have been riding an Elite for about a year now, and I absolutely love my bike. David at Elite did a fit for me and it is by far the best fitting bike I have ever been on. He uses the top materials (he calls it True Aero) and I got a quick turn around for my custom sized bike, and has helped me out a ton since I got it (from small stuff like adjustments, to even swapping my saddle out, when I told him it was giving me problems).

There was a thread on Elite's about a month ago.... I think it was called "Calling all Elite owners" or something like that. I posted a response there also. You might want to do a search for it and check it out. Anyway, I recommend Elite bikes!

- mike
Quote Reply