Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

new Cervelo Bikes
Quote | Reply
Here is a snippit from cyclingnews.com

Cervelo rolls out new bikes at Flanders

Cyclingnews photo-reporter Chris Henry spotted these stealth bikes in the CSC pit area at Flanders over the weekend. Interrogation of Cervelo main man Gerard Vroomen reveals them to be Cervelo's new all-aluminium R1 road bike which fits into Cervelo's range "below the R2.5. It is an aluminum frame that is built along the same design parameters as the R2.5. So it is optimized for stiffness-to-weight ratio."

The protos were delivered to the CS team just last week and were ridden in Flanders by CSC riders Lars Michaelsen, Tristan Hoffman and Thomas Eriksen. Fortunately, CSC's mechanics have prevented us from making lots of sad Spinal Tap 'none more black' gags by using white handlebar tape on these protos. No word yet on availability, though we'd be surprised if it's before 2005

[url]http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=photos/2004/tech/news/apr06/10cervelo_flanders[/url]
Quote Reply
Re: new Cervelo Bikes [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old news. Come and one here already. You must be close to exams?
Quote Reply
Re: new Cervelo Bikes [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn...

And yes I am always close to an exam...
Kinda zoned off around time the whole picture thing with the girls stuff was hapenning...
Quote Reply
Re: new Cervelo Bikes [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Come and one here already"

Should be "Come and gone here already". I've either got to improve my typing or proof reading skills.
Quote Reply