Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

medical question
Quote | Reply
got question to throw to you guys. anyone here know of a disorder where brain power and physical ability slip at an equal rate?

for the last 2 years i have really been sliding. i am not depresed and show no symptoms of anything wrong.

i shy away from mental disorders because i still have a great desire to achieve and spell correctly, but you guys see the results 5 to 100 times a day.

any ideas?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: medical question [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you clarify your question?

Do you mean that there is a neurological issue that will both cause physical as well as neuro issues at the same decending rate? If so - yes. I have one.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: medical question [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Do you mean that there is a neurological issue that will both cause physical as well as neuro issues at the same decending rate?"

yes exactly! what do you know? gimme gimme gimme.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: medical question [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not at all a doctor...all I can offer is the suggestion that if you think that you have any neuro issues that are not diagnosed - you need to get an EEG, MRI, CAT and possibly a PET scan of your noggin.

If you have been diagnosed with a neurological infraction, are you on Dilantin, Keppra, Neurotin or any other neuro medications that my cause slowed reaction to stimuli?

Many times if there is a neuro disorder that will alter your physical abilities, the cause will be non-brain matter growth of some sort. Physical alterations will be most noticable with Hypothalimus, Pitutitary and other endocrinologial areas of the brain mass.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply