Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

kickr core connection issue
Quote | Reply
haven't been on the kickr core since June after taking some time off when the cancelled Lake Placid.

I've been trying to get back on the trainer the past couple weeks but the Kickr is not connecting to ANY apps. Even Wahoo.

When I connect to Zwift it gives me a "0" once I'm loaded in but no data once I start pedaling. Same for Wahoo Fitness, Trainer Road, and my Garmin 520.

Any ideas on what this is?

Happy Training!!
Quote Reply
Re: kickr core connection issue [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is your Kickr getting power? Check the power brick to make sure the light is on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chances are it is connected via bluetooth to some device other than the one running zwift.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
xcchampion11 wrote:
haven't been on the kickr core since June after taking some time off when the cancelled Lake Placid.

I've been trying to get back on the trainer the past couple weeks but the Kickr is not connecting to ANY apps. Even Wahoo.

When I connect to Zwift it gives me a "0" once I'm loaded in but no data once I start pedaling. Same for Wahoo Fitness, Trainer Road, and my Garmin 520.

Any ideas on what this is?

Happy Training!!

I have pretty much the same issue and have a ticket started with Wahoo. I think I have gone back and forth at least 6 or 7 times trying stuff and there has been nothing that fixes it yet. I did notice that Wahoo pushed a firmware update about the time my problems started but they haven't suggested that as the problem,... yet
Quote Reply