Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

has anyone tried XM Radio?
Quote | Reply
I just got XM Radio in my office? Does Competitor magazine have a show? I'm finding XM really nice.

I was, now I will tri again!
Any time is a good time.
God Bless you my friend.
Quote Reply
Re: has anyone tried XM Radio? [Goodtime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have it here in the store. It absolutely rules.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is it? How do i get it?

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Quote Reply
Re: has anyone tried XM Radio? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have it in the office, but it'e even better in the Yukon. Trying to get in for my bike, right headphone only....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have in my company car and my personal car (2000 Corvette) antenna was tricky for that one. Also got the home "boombox" for Christmas. It is fantastic especially on a long trip. (Anyone going to San Angelo for Strutters Duathlon?)
They are adding new channels now which makes it even better. Go to www.xmradio.com for the details.

fal7
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have had it in several different company cars and it is awesome. They just announced they would be removing most of the commercials a la their competitor Sirius. I have also heard good things about Sirius and if you are a hockey or football fan, Sirius is the official NFL and NHL satellite partner so you get 40 hockey games/wk and all the NFL games which you won't on XM.
Quote Reply