hmmm?
Quote Reply
Re: freestyle, you're a shitty wingman (nm) [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lmfao = laughing my f'ing ass off
Quote Reply
Re: freestyle, you're a shitty wingman (nm) [Becca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i know that.. what the hell is the point of this thread>?
Quote Reply
Re: freestyle, you're a shitty wingman (nm) [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you don't know what he means, I'm beginning to think maybe you AREN'T a guy. lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least I can make you laugh...

Just curious, what state would I have had to trek my ass out to if you actually said yes? Cause I would have gone, just for the hell of it and another laugh.
Quote Reply
Re: freestyle, you're a shitty wingman (nm) [SByers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That'd make it too easy to track me down through tri results. Let's just say I am far from NY.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fair enough...besides, it would have screwed up my 80 mile ride this weekend, which I would have been seriously pissed about. Thanks for the laugh...

I find it interesting though. You start getting the attention of the guys on the forum, and all of a sudden, TriSherri gets competitive and wants to flaunt her stuff. Girls are too funny...and predictable
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most tri-chickies aren't like that I don't think. :) Whatcha training for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aaaaah! no no no! (can you hear the air raid sirens going off yet?)

you're right. i know you're right. everyone here knows you're right. but that doesn't mean you were right to say it.

girls NEVER want to be called predictable. i just hope that trisherri doesn't read your post...

dude, rookie mistake!

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess the big one is short course nationals, and below that is long course worlds (if they reinstate me, I forgot to pay my waiver fee and Tim Yount kicked me off).

What about you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not entirely sure, mostly just local stuff. Although a few friends are heading down to Shreveport and I may want to do that as well. Doubt I'd qualify for '05 worlds in Hawaii, but it'd be worth a shot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Think you can qualify for Nationals? I went last year, had a crap race, and am in this year already (due to making Team USA for long course). My goal is to go to Hawaii, but realistically I dont think I will qualify for worlds until 05 nationals. Still need alot more development. I went with friends last year, and they are light years ahead of me.

How long have you been doing this? What are your averge splits?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm fast enough to qualify for Shreveport, and equally adept in all 3 sports. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Becca, if you qualify for worlds in Hawaii, let me know. I have a few single friends here who wouldn't mind putting you up! Same goes for any other race on Oahu or the big island!

This is assuming you aren't a 15 year old boy. But I think you've got me convinced otherwise. Your slam technique is just too good.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Re: freestyle, you're a shitty wingman (nm) [ssn759co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hehehe...a free place to stay is always a good thing. I'll keep that in mind!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn, I wish we had women like you in NYC...adept in tri and attractive. Why do I think you live in Cali? (dont have to answer that)

So I guess I will meet you when you blow past me on the run in Shreveport. I really need to get in the pool...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And what about free coaching?

I could coach you for FREE if you became the poster girl for SMARTASSCOACHING! I can see it now... I would launch a website that would KILL all traiing websites... trainingbible.com, markallen-online... And I would be RICH! :-) And you too of course... ;-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I was in Cali I'd be a lot more tan! And swimming in an outdoor pool!
Quote Reply
Re: freestyle, you're a shitty wingman (nm) [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have you been drinking? haha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You start getting the attention of the guys on the forum, and all of a sudden, TriSherri gets competitive and wants to flaunt her stuff. Girls are too funny...and predictable
Guys are just as predictable, if not more. Just look at all the Becca threads that have started.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thats the only reason why I wasn't thinking Cali, but I thought that could just be due to lighting...I'm in the same boat, there snow and ice on the ground here, however, the tan is keeping pretty well (maybe thats due to the fact that I have been every couple weekends for the past few months)...

Are you signed up for any races yet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a couple races...I need to hop on that soon. THey are all filling up around here!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that "bronze" Minnesota tan I spy in the pictures?

Not many of us have the ability to disrobe and blind people with out whiteness...
Quote Reply

Prev Next