Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

early black friday heads up....profile design hc aero bottle/kit
Quote | Reply
I've used this bottle for past few years.....fits perfectly between my stock P5 aerobars without having to use the mount/holder. Needed a new one and was looking at Ebay....($45-60 just for bottle). Then decided to look at the Profile Design website and they have the entire bottle and kit marked down from $89 to $45 (plus $8 shipping)....just bought one. Just a heads up in case you are considering this bottle. Is it too early for a black friday sticky?
Quote Reply
Re: early black friday heads up....profile design hc aero bottle/kit [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
I've used this bottle for past few years.....fits perfectly between my stock P5 aerobars without having to use the mount/holder. Needed a new one and was looking at Ebay....($45-60 just for bottle). Then decided to look at the Profile Design website and they have the entire bottle and kit marked down from $89 to $45 (plus $8 shipping)....just bought one. Just a heads up in case you are considering this bottle. Is it too early for a black friday sticky?

That sucks! I just bought one. Not from PD
Quote Reply
Re: early black friday heads up....profile design hc aero bottle/kit [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added to my wishlist
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

Sharon McN
@IronCharo
#TeamZoot
Clif Bar Pace Team 2003-2018
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did I miss it? could not find it on sale in PD website.
Last edited by: sleep: Nov 14, 18 11:21
Quote Reply
Re: early black friday heads up....profile design hc aero bottle/kit [sleep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sleep wrote:
did I miss it? could not find it on sale in PD website.

Looks like you did....now back to the regular $85.
Quote Reply