Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

dont mistake deep heat for Ibroprofen gel....
Quote | Reply
So....

been in the sadde a lot recently, and got a bit raw "down there" thoght I would try whacking some Ibroprofen cream on to take the edge off, and yeah this happened. I mean the tubes arent even the same colour... the smell didnt even give it away or the consistency... i reeally really should have noticed whfore a slapped a big hand full on the boys....

eyes did water a bit!
Quote Reply
Re: dont mistake deep heat for Ibroprofen gel.... [JRC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh dear - Definitely inadvisable!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well a friend of mine many years ago mistook it for KY jelly while fumbling through the bedside drawer, drunk with his wife in the dark...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My eyes are watering more than a bit just thinking about this....

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Re: dont mistake deep heat for Ibroprofen gel.... [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:
Well a friend of mine many years ago mistook it for KY jelly while fumbling through the bedside drawer, drunk with his wife in the dark...

Ooof that is bad. My mistake wasn't nearly as bad, but I applied Icy Hot to a knee and then took a wee without washing my hands. That was bad enough, can't imagine what your friend and his wife felt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have sadly made that mistake before too. Not good. Even worse than toothpaste down there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve brushed my teeth with tiger balm muscle rub after my wife left it on the bathroom counter. It now says in big black sharpie letters “not f*€king toothpaste” on it.

Maurice
Quote Reply