Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

does DT Swiss sell a disc wheel to the general population?
Quote | Reply
I always see the pros posting pics on social with their fancy DT Swiss disc wheels, but cant ever find them online.

Anyone know if they are avail for purchase anywhere?

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: does DT Swiss sell a disc wheel to the general population? [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I found this:

https://intheknowcycling.com/...-disc-tubular-wheel/

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: does DT Swiss sell a disc wheel to the general population? [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a rebranded Lightweight Autobahn disc wheel. AFAIK DT Swiss doesn't make a disc wheel themselves.
Quote Reply
Re: does DT Swiss sell a disc wheel to the general population? [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yes, rebranded lightweight indeed, a buddy just picked one up 2nd hand. Ridiculously light that thing, but I don’t think they make them anymore (DT that is).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I actually bought a 2nd hand one from a pro two weeks ago. It's a lightweight with a label on it.

It's tubular and 20mm width, so it really helps the weight

The price was a real bargain. Friends told me I could sell it in one year for more of what I paid

Last edited by: anakinpm: Jan 30, 20 4:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a new disc wheel from DT Swiss in the making. Stay tuned!

- Antony Costes -
PhD in Biomechanics / Professional Triathlete (9 pro wins)

"If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it."
Lord Kelvin
Quote Reply
Re: does DT Swiss sell a disc wheel to the general population? [Tigre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Speaking to a triathlete here in Switzerland, I heard that Swiss Side and DT Swiss have developed a Disc wheel, however, they will probably not be promoting it too much
Quote Reply
Re: does DT Swiss sell a disc wheel to the general population? [mattsurf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattsurf wrote:
Speaking to a triathlete here in Switzerland, I heard that Swiss Side and DT Swiss have developed a Disc wheel, however, they will probably not be promoting it too much
ive asked several times of swiss side about their disc wheel when i see them posting pics of their pros on social with said disc wheel... they actually do reply and say its coming in the future.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply