Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

desoto wetsuits
Quote | Reply
i'm thinking of getting either a t1 top and tres bibjohn or just the tres top and bottom. anybody tried mixing the two models? is there any tangible benefit to getting the t1 top? i'm only hoping for a 1:10 in my first IM next year.

Kim
Quote Reply
Re: desoto wetsuits [dockimpoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The T-1 top is just a bit more flexable, and therefore will come off a bit easier. It makes no difference on the bottom. And yes, people do mix the bottom and tops. It saves a few bucks. If interested I will take your old wetsuit in trade on a new one.
Quote Reply
Re: desoto wetsuits [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi! thanks for the reply. do you own a store? could you email me your details so we can talk some more? dockimpoy@pacific.net.ph

thanks,

Kim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i would be interested in that as well... imanbri@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an Orca sleeveless that I would also be interested in trading in for new Desoto. Please email me if interested: justin.baum@jayadvertising.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the T1 bibs and the Dos top. I was going to get all Dos, but they were out of the bibs for my size and were discontinued. But, I have had no problem with the two of them working together. There is a material difference but it will not prevent one from working with the other.

Ryan

P.S. Just to give the same suggestion I received about taking off the top: Grab cross armed at the bottom, pull out and up until you can insert your elbows into the curl you have created, then use your elbows to take the top off. Much easier on the shoulders than just pulling straight off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out the web site, when I bought my tres the site seemed to indicate that there was little reason to buy the T1 unless you had shoulders that had a hard time with the normal top.

Just did my first race in the wetsuit yesterday and I got it off in (I'm guessing) about 20 seconds. The bottoms got hung up on the timing chip or it would have been even faster.
Quote Reply