Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

cycling tour company/? info
Quote | Reply
I am researching starting a cycling tour business -- the type that take groups out on multi day cylcing trips and camp/or stay at inns, plus other activities as part of the package. I'm looking for resources on these types of businesses. Does anyone have any suggestions on resources or people to talk to. I plan to contact some of the tour companies that do not operate anywhere near where I am researching this. Thanks.

"We will either find a way, or make one." -- Hannibal, General of the Carthaginian Army
Last edited by: lacverde: Jun 30, 03 8:37
Quote Reply
Re: cycling tour company/? info [lacverde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure where you are, but a couple of friends out here on the east coast are paying a fair amount of money to do a week long ride through the Colorado Rockies. www.bicycletourcolo.com

- Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke
Quote Reply
Re: cycling tour company/? info [lacverde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cycle America does some really cool tours that are, in my opinion, a really good deal for a week of cycling. They have three main types: a coast to coast tour that lets you do all or part, National Parks tours, and the Pedal the peaks tour. I've done two of them and really enjoyed it. cycleamerica.com.

Also Oregon Bicycle Ride does an oregon tour each year and have done an Idaho tour the past couple of years. I did their Idaho tour in 2001 and it was a good one, but cycleamerica gets my vote. oregonbicycleride.com.

There's also backroads out of Vermont or somewhere, but those are too pricey and a little more 'cush' for my liking.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply