Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

Thanks to the early encouragements from a lot of you on this forum and your purchases. I hit a major milestone today, I sold my 200th box today and it was only fitting that it was a rear box for a cervelo p5 54cm, since it was the first box I sold back in December! Again, thanks to everyone's encouragement and suggestions, I now have boxes for a lot more bikes available for sale, it hasn't been easy locating the bikes that I designed boxes for, but it was worth the effort.

To celebrate, I am offering $20 off any box with coupon code august2019 on http://www.custombikexcessories.com.

Thank you all

Yann

http://www.custombikexcessories.com
Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [yannb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The risers on that Argon 18 look a little high.

I purchased one of your boxes earlier this year and for the most part have been very pleased. The cord that connected the top to the bottom came off the first day but the magnets have held it on over some very rough roads.

One other criticism, have some notches the top can be removed easier. It is tough to grab and remove when your hands are wet.

Thanks.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [yannb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
congrats! Love my P5 boxes. The frame storage one is a work of art, and the rear box was 4w faster than my old flat storage kit.

Eric

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pic of the BMC box?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations! Love the box for my Shiv, need to send you some pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of capacity are we looking at on the felt IA rear boxes? do you have example pictures of what people were able to get in there?
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have the IA box and find that I can store a spare tube, 2 tire levers, a patch kit (just the patches and glue, not that little plastic box it comes in) and a CO2 with crack pipe.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x2 on the BMC box please
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike s wrote:
x2 on the BMC box please

Here's the bottom bracket box for a Medium-Large 2019 BMC TM01, I don't know if the same box will fit other size frames. What size is yours?
general dimensions are: 284.14mm long x 195.00mm high x 54.25mm wide

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hblake wrote:

The risers on that Argon 18 look a little high.

I purchased one of your boxes earlier this year and for the most part have been very pleased. The cord that connected the top to the bottom came off the first day but the magnets have held it on over some very rough roads.

One other criticism, have some notches the top can be removed easier. It is tough to grab and remove when your hands are wet.

Thanks.

That argon 18 is not my bike, so I take no responsibility for the risers. :-)

I'm sorry the leash came off on your box, you can take a piece of string and attach it to both pieces with a couple of knots.

Good feedback on the knotch, I'll look into it.

Yann

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the Cervelo P5 rear box with to 2016 Cervelo P3?
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [onder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
onder wrote:
Does the Cervelo P5 rear box with to 2016 Cervelo P3?

No it does not, what size is your p3?

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
P3 is 54.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any help for that size of Cervelo P3 for rear box?
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [onder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
onder wrote:
Any help for that size of Cervelo P3 for rear box?
I’ll have access to p3 54 next week and will see if i can design a rear box for it.

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
!!!!!

Even though I'll have a frame box, I'd still LOVE a rear box!!!!!!

Gone with the wind

Instagram: palmtreestriathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dear Yann and All,

Yann's work is awesome. On top of that he is very responsive and a GREAT guy!! I believe (Yann?) I was that very first P5 size 54 box that got this all started. That you so much for your good work and helping our triathlon/slowtwitch family!

Best wishes,

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
david wrote:
Dear Yann and All,

Yann's work is awesome. On top of that he is very responsive and a GREAT guy!! I believe (Yann?) I was that very first P5 size 54 box that got this all started. That you so much for your good work and helping our triathlon/slowtwitch family!

Best wishes,

David,

Thank you so much for the kind words, those are very much appreciated. Yes, we were the one who got me started on this little side business of mine. Who would have thought back in December that I would have sold so many boxes. I am now at 222 boxes sold.

Happy to be helping solve a problem for so many slowtwitchers and triathletes in general.

For those who have the new Cervelo P5D, I got access to a 54 and am in the midst of developing the box for it. I still need access to a 56, 58 and 51. So if you are in the San Francisco bay area and have one of those sizes, I would love to come and measure your bike to make box for it. Please email me at yann@custombikexcessories.com.

Pictures of the box for the 54 coming soon.

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything for a 2016 cannondale slice? A rear box?
Last edited by: Timk: Sep 1, 19 23:55
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [Timk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Timk wrote:
Anything for a 2016 cannondale slice? A rear box?

Not at this time. What size? Where are you located?

Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Size 57 Orange County California
Quote Reply
Re: custom bike xcessories is celebrating over 200 boxes sold [Timk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love the BB storage box for the P3.. exactly what I've been looking for. Just curious if I can fit a can of puncture repair foam into it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 for the Slice. The boxes look awesome. Size 60 for me.
Quote Reply