Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3
Quote | Reply
http://twitter.com/jodieswallow/status/248505472959778816

@marybethellis @Mirindacarfrae@michaellovato @SirRichieC team richie add @jamescunnama and I -reconsidering rev3 as a race option for 2013

so ellis, swallow and cunnama wont do a race because a drug cheat is racing. conversely, they have no problem being coached by a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. quite a set of morals from those three.
oh no, you wont be at rev3, the collective triathlon world is heartbroken.
Last edited by: MeltingPot: Sep 19, 12 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [MeltingPot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what's your argument? Use logic please.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I forgot, you're not allowed to morally object to something unless you are a perfect person. And yes, they will be missed since they are clean, accomplished triathletes who work hard to make a living and promote this sport.
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [HXB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Melting pot has a valid point... Anyone has the right to object to anything, but we all live in glass houses. Just be careful when you object because someone may start throwing stones your way.

The women are not racing against that guy and men can probably be sure that guy will be tested post race.

At some point you just have to race your race or choose not to go. Pro's please stop your complaining about what is not fair, that is life.
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [Fast&Crooked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MeltingPot did not make a point. But you're trying to. Care to continue?

Fast&Crooked wrote:
Melting pot has a valid point... .

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MeltingPot wrote:
they have no problem being coached by a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER.

I'm not quite sure I follow your line of reasoning.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I inferred his point " they have no problem being coached by a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. " Yet they do not want to race against someone who may have taken PED's?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
again, I still don't understand. That is not a point. A point is "child molesting is bad" or "Richie Cunningham is a dick".

Please continue.

Fast&Crooked wrote:
I inferred his point " they have no problem being coached by a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. " Yet they do not want to race against someone who may have taken PED's?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fast&Crooked wrote:

That's as fallacious as "How could he have robbed a bank? He waters his elderly neighbor's plants every day!"

Eliot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have always believed in our judicial process. You have the right to a trial . How can so many people say someone is guilty without this process. Not just this but so many things on slowtwitch people just make up their minds that someone is guilty. Glass houses!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What don't you understand? This is not that difficult. If you have a question, then ask it - if you want to be difficult, go troll somewhere else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
'Reconsidering' to make a statement? Orrrrrr withdrawing from the race? Sounds suspiciously like Big Mouth - Small Balls Syndrome to me, but perhaps I'm wrong and they will indeed follow through and punt. Talking a big game is easy, walking it is another thing completely.

Why put out a world wide statement to say you might not go? Is it like a political focus group to see if it's popular b/f you make a decision? I don't follow Twitter feeds, but it will be interesting to see what the response to their statement is and their ultimate decision.

And b/f it starts: LA is a cheat in my mind and I don't care to ever see or hear about him racing again. I'm all for him working the cancer end of his world though.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: Sep 19, 12 17:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericM35-39 wrote:
whats my argument? you're joking, but i'll play along...

swallow writes- feel sick all over again about this

so she feels sick that a guy who may have doped is racing a triathlon, but doesnt levy the same degree of sickness that her coach put his d!ck in the mouth of a teenage girl he coached.

yeah, call me crazy, but i think thats a really messed up view on morality that cheating in sport makes you sick, but raping a girl doesnt.
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is unsound? Brett Sutton has been convicted by court of law. They are coached by Brett yet they do not want to race against a someone who allegedly did PED's.

So it is better to affiliated with a convicted pedophile than someone who has done PED's.

If you do not agree that he has a point- then to each his own. Regardless, I prefer not to work with Pedophiles and would forgive someone who did PED's.
Last edited by: Fast&Crooked: Sep 19, 12 17:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MeltingPot wrote:
ericM35-39 wrote:

whats my argument? you're joking, but i'll play along...

swallow writes- feel sick all over again about this

so she feels sick that a guy who may have doped is racing a triathlon, but doesnt levy the same degree of sickness that her coach put his d!ck in the mouth of a teenage girl he coached.

yeah, call me crazy, but i think thats a really messed up view on morality that cheating in sport makes you sick, but raping a girl doesnt.

Shit the waht? Wow I'm glad I don't follow this aspect of the sport b/c I'd of preferred to not know that. Did this fuck go to prison?

*Edit never mind I just googled this Sutton clown and need to go walk through a car wash.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: Sep 19, 12 17:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fast&Crooked wrote:
So it is better to affiliated with a convicted pedophile than someone who has done PED's.

That's cute, but alas, I'll play along.

You go right ahead and tell me how their coach's criminal history gives them an unfair advantage in their sport.

Hate to break it to you, but this is not a morality contest.

Eliot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brett Sutton has made a sizable bet that few people care about the whole rape thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fast&Crooked wrote:
Melting pot has a valid point... Anyone has the right to object to anything, but we all live in glass houses. Just be careful when you object because someone may start throwing stones your way.

The women are not racing against that guy and men can probably be sure that guy will be tested post race.

At some point you just have to race your race or choose not to go. Pro's please stop your complaining about what is not fair, that is life.

"That guy" will not be tested post race. Rev3 does no testing.
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [dennis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dennis wrote:
I have always believed in our judicial process. You have the right to a trial . How can so many people say someone is guilty without this process. Not just this but so many things on slowtwitch people just make up their minds that someone is guilty. Glass houses!!!

He avoided "a trail" by essentially pleading "no contest". He accepted guilt.
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
renorider wrote:
Fast&Crooked wrote:

That's cute, but alas, I'll play along.

You go right ahead and tell me how their coach's criminal history gives them an unfair advantage in their sport.

Hate to break it to you, but this is not a morality contest.

This makes no sense.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fast&Crooked wrote:
What is unsound? Brett Sutton has been convicted by court of law. They are coached by Brett yet they do not want to race against a someone who allegedly did PED's.

If you do not agree that he has a point- then to each his own. Regardless, I prefer not to work with Pedophiles and would forgive someone who did PED's.

hang on, no one is saying pedophilia is good, but in doing PEDs lance committed numerous felonies, and hurt the integrity of now two sports.
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [Grungir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grungir wrote:
This makes no sense.

What, exactly, makes no sense?

Eliot
Quote Reply
Re: cunnama, ellis, swallow et al vs lance/rev 3 [pick6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since when does pro cycling have"integrity" that can be hurt in the first place? Especially in the era at issue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felonies?? Get over it! There wasn't a clean rider in the entire Peleton back then yet Lance was the one who caused all the damage? ALL the riders did what they had to compete and make a living- LA was just better than them!

Team Every Man Jack

http://www.teamemj.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pick6 wrote:
Fast&Crooked wrote:

"That guy" will not be tested post race. Rev3 does no testing.

Wait what Rev3 doesn't test for PED??
Quote Reply

Prev Next