Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

cross country skiing awesomeness 50K individual race live
Quote | Reply
Watching it live now on cbc sports. Nice sunny day. Looks like some guy named Holund is trying to win from the front . He has a 1 min lead at 33 K I am no good judge but things look fast. 50 Km/h coming into the stadium. They are just ripping it on the downhills

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Last edited by: len: Mar 3, 19 5:21
Quote Reply
Re: cross country skiing awesomeness 50K individual race live [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Watching it live now on cbc sports. Nice sunny day. Looks like some guy named Holund is trying to win from the front . He has a 1 min lead at 33 K I am no good judge but things look fast. 50 Km/h coming into the stadium. They are just ripping it on the downhills

The Russians and Austrians are coming hard and fast now
Quote Reply
Re: cross country skiing awesomeness 50K individual race live [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those blood bags are working well today!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am having a great xc-skiing day here in Norway.
Started this morning with Vasaloppet and now the 50k.

Holund is a skier with a lot of endurance, not a sprinter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I only recently got into XC skiing myself, and am watching this race. I am fascinated by it in the same way I seem to be fascinated by watching cycling races. Really cool stuff!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sprint for bronze excited me more than I care to admit...
Quote Reply