Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

comment re: dan's article at active.com
Quote | Reply
I thought there were some good tips in Dan Empfield's article at active.com but there was an edge to it and i think the seasoned triathletes need to hear some advice from the up and coming athletes looking to be a part of the triathlon community. Attitude is everything and there were some really bad attitudes from seasoned athletes at the Wildflower. Either the event was poorly organized and they allowed too many athletes to compete, or the triathlon community needs some lessons in good neighborly behavior. There was unnecessary bodily contact and swaring at other athletes because they were too slow. I would put money on the fact that these aren't the people winning the race or even placing in the top 20%. These people are pissed they didn't train hard enough and decide to blame it all on the people new to the sport getting in their way. Life is too short to worry about your time being 3 hours and 50 minutes vs. 3 hours, 50 minutes and 48 seconds.
Quote Reply
Re: comment re: dan's article at active.com [ameow18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'There was unnecessary bodily contact and swaring at other athletes because they were too slow.'

the one thing i have yet to figure out is if all the newbies are too slow and getting in your way why are you back there? your supposed top be fast and kore.

good points ameow18.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply