Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
bikesportmichigan
Quote | Reply
Warning never buy a Felt B2 from bikesport in Michigan. I bought a new bike from them in within 40 miles the bottom bracket was making grinding noise. then on a ride home doing 25 miles a hour the handle bar complete moved all the way to the left. Luckly I was able to stop with out getting hurt. Lucky I was not in a ironman race because my day would have been done. He is by far the worst bike shop I have ever dealt with. He even makes deals and then backs out of them, triathlete be warned of Bikesport in Michigan
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [ironmangreg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I'm checking out the registration date and the post count and I'm thinking someone is trying to get a rise out of TomD or the entire forum. Way to go, troll!

--
01001010 01100101 01101110 01001000 01010011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00100000 00101000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101111 01110010 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100001 01100100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101001 00100001
http://trainingoferic.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg - what was the promise or deal? Why is it your LBS's fault and not the manufacturer's fault? I've never purchased a bike where the LBS promised "no flats," "no problems," "no creaks," "no if-you-hit-a-car-i'll-fix-it-for-free."
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [erichollins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would never buy a thing from him ever again.His bike shop has no idea how to build a bike or take care of a customer
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [erichollins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know I was just about to buy an airline ticket to fly up from Atlanta and get fitted by Tom and buy a bike from him. Lucky I saw this thread.;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're soooooooo in trouble when Dan reads this......

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [Turq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have been doing tri's for over 20yrs and I have never seen a dealer like him. When you spend almost $4000.00 for a bike you excpect it to be right. I have ridden my softride for over 9000 miles without any of these problems. He agreed to Felt to give me my money back and then he changed his mind.
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
who is Dan?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you Mr. Chin? "He agreed to Felt to give me my money back"

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg:

You just miss Tom...he hasn't been around in a few days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is too stupid to be real.
Last edited by: king1: Sep 19, 05 18:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan is God! You will be stricken from his record books.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
troll

Excuse me for jumping right into your forum...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes he did
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am just trying to have other triathletes know what has happened to me and it is up to them to make there own choices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not according to Dan....No one bad mouths ANY triathlon related Company on Slowtwitch without being beheaded...bye bye....

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom Demerley for President!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, what exactly happened?

Tom D is a bit of a fixture around these parts, so I suggest you get your facts lined up in an organized manner explaining everything what happened. Otherwise this will be pulled and we'll never hear from you again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I normally wouldn't respond to such nonsense, but I'm feeling a bit froggy.
Why don't you use your name? Who are you? Where do you live? Did you give Tom the chance to make things right?

Is it just Felt B2's that people should stay away from? Yes, I think that's only right. Buy all your B2's from me. Get anything else you want from Tom.

Gutless Wonder.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

http://www.a1cyclery.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironmangreg - You just signed up for the first time on slowtwitch to make this accusation and then give no details that we can check. Come on. This has to be a joke.
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [Chris Wiggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This smells like Tibbs.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

http://www.a1cyclery.com
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [Turq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This not a Joke. Let start from the beginning since you all here are under Tom's spell.The bike I bought was supposed to be in stock and it took over 2.5 weeks to get. I live on the west side of the state and traveled to his shop to buy the bike. Then when I called him a wek later to find when my bike was going to be ready he told me he had no idea. Then when he said i could get the bike he wrote back and asked me if I could wait another week so his go see his girlfriend race. So I said okay, then after getting there the bike had to be fitted and after the fitting it took another 3 hrs for the bike. When I got home the next sat I took the bike out for 40 miles, Th ebike was rattling, the computer was so lose that I could not push the buttons. Then the shifting was so stiff I had to force it to get it to shift. Then the bottom bracket was making alot of grinding noise.Also after riding the first 30 miles my back was kiiling me. I called him when I got home and said bring it back and he would fix it. Well I am was not in the mood to travel another 300 mile around trip to fix things that should have been done right at first. then the next time I rode it the handle bars came loose. I was completely unsatisfied with the bike and him. I have been doing tri for over 20 yrs and a top master triathlete in the west michigan area.After taking to Felt they told me Tom agreed to refund my money, but today he changed his mind
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Then the shifting was so stiff I had to force it to get it to shift.
It's all suspect, but especially that part.
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [Chris Wiggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ride a softride and a Gaint bike and both have been flawless.I have over 9000 miles on my softride and it is like brand new. When you spend that kind of money and travel that far a bike should be right.
Quote Reply
Re: bikesportmichigan [Saber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well it is all true
Quote Reply

Prev Next