Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

anyone recently completed the advanced spin down for V1 kickr?
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I have been trying to find the advanced spin down utility for my V1 kickr via android apps, trying both the wahoo utility app and wahoo workout app. I can find the normal spin down app and have the most current firm ware. I have tried numerous google searches and followed the various directions for the advanced spin down but most of those are a few years old and seem to mention this utility becoming obsolete for the kickr at that time (or available with the snap) so I am curious if anyone has managed to find the advanced spin down for the V1 kickr recently.

Thanks for any advice.

Best,
JJ
Last edited by: JeffJ: Nov 11, 19 7:09
Quote Reply
Re: anyone recently completed the advanced spin down for V1 kickr? [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JeffJ wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying to find the advanced spin down utility for my V1 kickr via android apps, trying both the wahoo utility app and wahoo workout app. I can find the normal spin down app and have the most current firm ware. I have tried numerous google searches and followed the various directions for the advanced spin down but most of those are a few years old and seem to mention this utility becoming obsolete for the kickr at that time (or available with the snap) so I am curious if anyone has managed to find the advanced spin down for the V1 kickr recently.

Thanks for any advice.

Best,
JJ

I forget, but it only appears in either bluetooth or ant+ not both, and I can't remember which one.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone recently completed the advanced spin down for V1 kickr? [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hmm, I didn't think about connecting my phone with ant+ and have only used bluetooth. The normal spin down was available and worked via bluetooth so I figured that wasn't an issue. Will see if I can get my phone to pair via ant+.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Quote Reply
Re: anyone recently completed the advanced spin down for V1 kickr? [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW I tried looking about 9mths ago and it was also missing at that time.

Never bothered to look into what happened, but it appears they may have removed the ability in one of the app updates.
Quote Reply