Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

any chiro here??? - urgent
Quote | Reply
darn, it's not my week...it's 4am can't sleep...have been awake for 2hrs...
I have a cruralgia that came progressively yesterday (like a sciatica but on the front thigh knee and front leg) and it's bloody painful...seems to be due to a nerve pinched around L3 or L4...

anyone here would know what to do to stretch or not or use an electrosimulator, before I can see a chiropractor?
Quote Reply
Re: any chiro here??? - urgent [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude you need to get better.

For something similar, my chiro has me stretch my my hips and lower back. The two basic stretches include:

Lay on back and bring both knees towards chest, hold them there with your hands and feel your back arch.

Lay on back, bend left knee, place right ankle on left knee, slowly pull your left knee and foot towards your stomach with your hands and feel the stretch in your hips and lower back. Then start over switching legs.

Hope you feel better soon.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn Francois, you really need to get better. I have been looking forward to seeing you have a good IM now for like two years.

I hope you get better soon. It is time for you to join the rest of this board and lap me in an IM. Your aren't a real Slowtwitcher until then.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois,

Just sent you a private message. As you know, I'm a chiro but I can't do much for you over the net. Get in and see someone in your area today.
Quote Reply