Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Administrator
Re: trouble with trainerroad getting power reading [runner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do the lights flash on the sensor when the magnets pass by it? I believe you can press the button and it'll wake up and flash. How old is the battery?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can adjust the arm using a very small Phillips head screwdriver. Just make sure the magnet on the spoke lines up with the line on the arm add give it a go
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like the alignment of the magnet is the problem. Since you're getting a cadence reading, the battery is probably fine. Also, Virtual Power will only work when there is a speed reading, so this is normal for it not to be functioning right now.

To adjust the arm, all you need is a screw driver. Check out this video at the 4:07 mark - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg19nLxToXs

If you're still not having any luck, the next place I'd look would be the battery. Check out the bottom of this article for some other troubleshooting ideas: http://support.trainerroad.com/...peed-Cadence-Sensor-

If it continues, shoot our support team an email at support@trainerroad.com.

Professional Mountain Biker and Community Manager at TrainerRoad - Cycling's Most Effective Training Tool
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds great, it looks like it's just a small Phillips in the video.

If you don't mind me saying, I'd highly recommend using Virtual Power rather than going off of HR for your training. Once you get that speed sensor working, Virtual Power should work great. If not, reach out and we'll get it going for you :)

Professional Mountain Biker and Community Manager at TrainerRoad - Cycling's Most Effective Training Tool
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry about that! I know there's nothing more frustrating than having a workout interrupted like this. Would you mind emailing us at support@trainerroad.com? Our support team is great and will be able to figure out what's going on here.

Quote Reply