Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

for the Quintana Roo Guy
Quote | Reply
I see that there is a Quintana Roo Rep present on these boards.

My Question...........I have an opportunity to purchase a 2006 QR Seduza. (Slightly Used) I'm 6' 0.5" 167 lbs. 34.5 inseam. What frame size would you recommend? Bike shop does not specialize in Tri Bike fittings.

Hurry Up Every Chance You Get

(formerly LuctorEtEmergo)
Quote Reply
Re: for the Quintana Roo Guy [LuctorEtEmergo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 6' .5" 167lbs. maybe I'm your twin? I have a 2006 Seduza. It's 54cm/medium. Fit is good.

Someone has to be the voice of logic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm the same size you are and I ride a Med 06 Caliente. Go with the Med.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
medium

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'11" w/ a 32 inch inseam and I was at the short end of what would fit on a medium. Medium should fit you well.
Quote Reply
Re: for the Quintana Roo Guy [hugh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the input !

I've drug my feet to long......the med frame is gone. The large frame is still there. The bikes are from a semi pro. The bike shop owner says he (previous owner) rode the medium frame in sprints and the large frame in Olympics up. Does this make sense to anyone?

We put pedals on it last night and I rode it for as long as I could stand the cold. My eyes were watering so bad I could hardly see. Not really a good test ride. Plus I'm not sure how a Tri bike fit should feel.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you might still want to give it a try, especially if the price is unbeatable - you can always resell it in the classifieds

I'm 6' even, ride a 58cm road and my current tri bike is a 57cm Quintana Roo. My seatpost is almost fully extended (175 cranks) and I have a 120mm 90 degree stem on it.
Quote Reply
Re: for the Quintana Roo Guy [acronym] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats what I'm thinking. The price is unbeatable and my road bike is a 60cm frame.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems like the only way that large is going to fit is with a short stem and steep position to effectively shrink your TT length. I am 5'9" with 31.5" inseam and ride a medium for what its worth.
Quote Reply