Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

embarrasment - imitating Donald Trump hair!)
Quote | Reply
this is why I usually wear a hat.

http://www.brightroom.com/...=photos&BIB=1723

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: embarrasment - imitating Donald Trump hair!) [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Props, bro'...

Anyone who has the self-confidence to let the world see a picture like that has my respect. I'd have shot the photog after demanding the negs!

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My hero worship of you grows more and more.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey - you got that "foot out to the side" run. Me too!

Love the 'do. You are a brave man to share that.

Quote | Reply
You got more than hair problems, Bro. Hopping on one foot for anything longer than a 5K is not economical running.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least you have hair.

http://tinyurl.com/4hv66

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you mustav been wearing a LG TT helmet judging by the bee-hive coif. Truly sublime. I wear giro so i get the quadruple mohawk from the vents. drives the ladies wild out of T2 let me tell you. Now I have a lance armstrong buzz cut so I look and climb just like the man.

visor blunts the full effect here, but you can get the idea: http://www.asiorders.com/...M=photos&BIB=428

any more hall of shame tri pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
While I opted out of the ride yesterday because of "the rain", I can now offer the truth. I am tapering and I was afraid that your hair would hurt me. I mean, you could poke an eye out!

I guess it is part humor and part envy -- I mean - that is your hair AFTER wearing a helmet for a couple of hours. My hair (the hair that is not at the bottom of the shower) is very, very flat.
Quote Reply
Re: embarrasment - imitating Donald Trump hair!) [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what are you talking about? that's just the wind effect from you going so fast! now we can all order coffe mugs, I'll make sure the Prez gets his.

see you in Bridgeton, you're in a different age group so I don't have to worry when you pass me (probably on the swim).

Quote Reply
Re: embarrasment - imitating Donald Trump hair!) [Football Mom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, after posting, I thought this might die in the middle of the night. The funny thing is, I know my sister does the same thing, I thought I had better form, but I was trying to "speed" up so the guy behind me wouldn't catch me. There's a better hair picture, but in that one, it's fairly obvious why we wear the race number in front.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
see you in Bridgeton, you're in a different age group so I don't have to worry when you pass me (probably on the swim).

You never know about the waves. At Escape (grr...) the first wave was all professionals and 40-49 men (me)! I just sent email to the race director (Bruce Willson) about water temp and wave makeup.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey! I recognize you! We stood and talked together, then waded together, then tried-to-swim-before-wading-again, at the start of the race. Damn, man, that's some fine hair you've got there for a 40+ guy! Had you been able to see under my swim cap - well, you wouldn't have seen much. And even though I'm 55, my hair hasn't looked like your hair since about, oh, 1967. Anyhow, I wish you had somehow identified yourself as the frequent slowtwitcher with the great user name. Oh, well - next time.
Quote Reply
Re: embarrasment - imitating Donald Trump hair!) [longspur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
were you the other guy wearing the T1? We were a big letdown as a group, the Trinewbies had a table at the pre race dinner. Next year, I bring water shoes. Maybe I'll paint my name on the back of my wetsuit. Of course when Hid gets the jerseys in, it'll be obvious.

Last edited by: frogonawire: Jul 19, 04 6:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup, that was me, all decked out in a T1. I plan on returning next year (GREAT event!!), hitting the 1/2. The Mini-Mussel was good for me (18th overall), a fun race, just the right thing 2 weeks out from IMLP (I'm not sure my 55-year old body would've recovered adequately doing a 1/2 iron two weeks before tackling a full). I definitely want to continue supporting Musselman, as he (Jeff Henderson) put a huge amount of effort into it and deserves as big a crowd as he can handle. Even if the swim doesn't change, then that's fine - Musselman will have its own defining feature, sort of akin to the sand ladder at Alcatraz. You're right about water shoes, though, or socks or duct tape or something - the small mussel-induced slit on the bottom of my big toe still hasn't quite healed. And by all means, enjoy your hair while you have it........ even at its Trumpiest times!
Quote Reply