Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel!
Quote | Reply
I'm calling out super paint vs normal paint and I need your money!! I will be testing every flagship bike on the market to ensure accurate testing I will be doing this myself with no other witnesses to influence my testing methods.
I will test all bikes with their Original paint jobs, then after I will sandblast every last inch of stock super aero paint and apply a basic spray paint!

I am not sponsored nor affiliated with any bike company so there is no bias whatsoever, I am like CNN or Fox News only the truth matters.

I will also be racing on them to ensure accuracy and repeatability I will never race the same course more than once!!!(scientific).

When all data is compiled I will make a decision on what is the best regardless of paint and will race that bike/paint job! The remaining bikes and equipment I will keep of course, and those that gave me money will be the only people privy to my outcome for a small fee$.

If you have any questions I have no answers just send me all your money or leave me alone. You obviously don't care about speed or safety .

Have a great day
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [bruno82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello bruno82 and All,

Count me in double .....

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nealhe wrote:
Hello bruno82 and All,

Count me in double .....

+1 er, uh... ^3 (but only as long as the paint is compatible with all my standard Zipp wheels)

no sponsors | no races | nothing to see here
Last edited by: philly1x: Feb 2, 17 10:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats on a terrible trolling effort.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
This guy hates speed and safety!
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [philly1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
philly1x wrote:
nealhe wrote:
Hello bruno82 and All,

Count me in double .....

+1 er, uh... ^3 (but only as long as the paint is compatible with all my standard Zipp wheels)

You might just have to paint your zipp wheels, just saying
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bruno82 wrote:
philly1x wrote:
nealhe wrote:
Hello bruno82 and All,

Count me in double .....

You might just have to paint your zipp wheels, just saying

but why would i? they have an impress graphic treatment which saves me .000000000001" in a NDL supersprint (I read this in a whitepaper).

no sponsors | no races | nothing to see here
Last edited by: philly1x: Feb 2, 17 10:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To ensure all variables are covered:
1. Test OEM paint
2. RattleCan
3. Custom Paint

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With all due respect, you're pretty dumb.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wsrobert wrote:
With all due respect, you're pretty dumb.
How original! đŸ˜‚
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bruno82 wrote:
I'm calling out super paint vs normal paint and I need your money!! I will be testing every flagship bike on the market to ensure accurate testing I will be doing this myself with no other witnesses to influence my testing methods.
I will test all bikes with their Original paint jobs, then after I will sandblast every last inch of stock super aero paint and apply a basic spray paint!

I am not sponsored nor affiliated with any bike company so there is no bias whatsoever, I am like CNN or Fox News only the truth matters.

I will also be racing on them to ensure accuracy and repeatability I will never race the same course more than once!!!(scientific).

When all data is compiled I will make a decision on what is the best regardless of paint and will race that bike/paint job! The remaining bikes and equipment I will keep of course, and those that gave me money will be the only people privy to my outcome for a small fee$.

If you have any questions I have no answers just send me all your money or leave me alone. You obviously don't care about speed or safety .

Have a great day

Love it!!
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:

Didn't Ridley come out with a bike using special paint that was supposed to make the bike faster? Something on the order of having micro imperfections to better trip the wind?

If I recall, the answer was that this could work for non aero shapes, but that for aerofoils it's likely nil or a hindrance?

(Yes, I realize that the OP is trolling based on the PV thread, but once upon a time this was an explored avenue)
Last edited by: timbasile: Feb 5, 17 6:24
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello timbasile and All,

Just need to invent a new nano 'aero' paint that eludes wind resistance ......

http://www.popsci.com/...vading-stealth-plane

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Super aero paint vs Normal paint wind tunnel! [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Bruno82 F__k Denmark.:)
Quote Reply