Quote | Reply
 Any suggestions for a Shiv TT .
Quote Reply
Re: Front headlight for Aero Bars [jellybelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a Light and Motion 800 lumen one... it rotates so I can use it on my road bike or my tri bike extensions.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use a dinotte lighting headlight. Its mount pivots, so it works perfectly hanging on the underside of my left aero bar. I mount the external battery under the right aero bar.
Quote Reply
Re: Front headlight for Aero Bars [FlashBazbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for suggestions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything with a gopro compatible mount because you can get a K-Edge or Barfly combo mount for your garmin and light. The cycliq fly12, light and motion urban lights with mount, i bought a 3d printed adapter from shapeways for my cygolite, just to name a few. another idea is to mount the light on your quick release with one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/...ge?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Quote Reply
Re: Front headlight for Aero Bars [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
I use a Light and Motion 800 lumen one... it rotates so I can use it on my road bike or my tri bike extensions.

Looks good! But its appears to be lacking a daylight flash mode. You use it for day time? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_iuIdUhCE
Quote Reply
Re: Front headlight for Aero Bars [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Yes I ride only in daylight now. This time of year I feel like using a front and back light is little extra insurance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the sun is low on the horizon, then bright lights are essential IMO. It isn't hard to get a rear light with a good daylight flash, but this is less common with front lights. The Light and Motion front lights have a pivoting mount which is awesome, but there is no good flash for day time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it pulses.

And I also ride with a Light and Motion 360 on my helmet, so I'm covered with flashing.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericMPro: Nov 13, 18 12:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use dual Bontrager Ion 700s. Anything with a swivel soft mount should work well.
Quote Reply
Re: Front headlight for Aero Bars [aravilare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Cycliq Fly 12 with a Bar Fly TT mount
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aravilare wrote:
I use dual Bontrager Ion 700s. Anything with a swivel soft mount should work well.

The hard part is finding ones that have a swivel mount...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rruff wrote:
aravilare wrote:

The hard part is finding ones that have a swivel mount...

Still easier than finding a good taillight for an aero seat post!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
True. But I worry a lot more about someone pulling out in front of me when I'm in aero...
Quote Reply