Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper?
Quote | Reply
Confession - no matter how hard I try I can’t piss myself... it’s disappointing I know!

Which one piece kit provides a low zipper to help a brotha out?!
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really a low zipper, but the design of the Castelli San Remo makes it pretty easy for guys to take a quick piss
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DeSoto FliSuit wins this contest. https://www.desotosport.com/...ctions/mens-trisuits

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Orca trisuit should solve the problem https://www.orca.com/...rt-sleeve-race-suit/

I have same model in two pieces and it's perfect in my opinion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The LG M2 suit and Scody's new offerings have the detachable zipper at the bottom design... I bet you could pee out of those, like bib shorts.

unicat141 wrote:
Confession - no matter how hard I try I can’t piss myself... it’s disappointing I know!

Which one piece kit provides a low zipper to help a brotha out?!

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
DeSoto FliSuit wins this contest.https://www.desotosport.com/...ctions/mens-trisuits[/quote[/url]]

^^THIS

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Castelli Sanremo. They have a short sleeved and sleeveless option. Like the Orca, the zipper comes undone and you can spread the "jersey" part out and do your business very easily.
Last edited by: Bigbird: May 17, 19 6:03
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [Bigbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bigbird wrote:
Castelli Sanremo. They have a short sleeved and sleeveless option. Like the Orca, the zipper comes undone and you can spread the "jersey" part out and do your business very easily.

And neither of those solutions are anywhere near as good a solution as the DeSoto. Seriously, this isn’t even debatable given the OP’s question.

Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Billabong wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
DeSoto FliSuit wins this contest.https://www.desotosport.com/...ctions/mens-trisuits[/quote[/url]]

^^THIS

I 3rd this.
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [Vaulter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vaulter wrote:
Billabong wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
DeSoto FliSuit wins this contest. https://www.desotosport.com/...ctions/mens-trisuits

^^THIS

I 3rd this.

Let me fix the quoting.

Last edited by: The GMAN: May 17, 19 6:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. DeSoto flisuit
2. Orca
3. Pee on yourself
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [Scottxs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scottxs wrote:
1. DeSoto flisuit
2. Orca
3. Pee on yourself

4. 2XU

I mean by now 50% of all tri suit are made so that you can pee in an instant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Desoto Flisuit.
Simple.

Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have to practice it. I couldn't do it either, but if you go out for a 6hr bike ride I think eventually you will have to let go :) The first time is the worst. Then it gets reeeeeeeeally good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The key is to stand up on the bike when you do it. Just make sure you don't wear socks on the bike, they'll get soaked. Also it's best to plan your pee sessions just prior to aid stations so you can use the first water battle to wash up.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kiwami Spider LD.. cant get much easier.

Quote | Reply
Ahhhhhh- I see the hidden fly now on the Desoto. I was ignorant to that feature previously. I may try that suit now

The GMAN wrote:
Bigbird wrote:

And neither of those solutions are anywhere near as good a solution as the DeSoto. Seriously, this isn’t even debatable given the OP’s question.
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [gregtay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtay wrote:
Kiwami Spider LD.. cant get much easier.

Except for the DeSoto suit. :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another vote for Desoto. I wear the tri fly bibs and they are perfect. Still piss on the bike though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FWIW, have you tried going out the leg opening? Pull the shorts up at the leg instead of down at the waist...

Tech writer/support on this here site. FIST school instructor and certified bike fitter. Formerly at Diamondback Bikes, LeMond Fitness, FSA, TiCycles, etc.
Coaching and bike fit - http://source-e.net/ Cyclocross blog - https://crosssports.net/ BJJ instruction - https://ballardbjj.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not claiming to be hung or anything, but i just coast and lift up the bottom of my right leg kit/shorts, wip it out, straighten the right leg and shoot it over to the right. I usually slow down to about 6-7 mph, but just pick it back up again when i'm drained.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What do you mean by "no matter how hard I try I can’t piss myself"? Like you can't let it go unless you're off your bike and actually focused on peeing, whether in the restroom or bushes?

If so, I'd like to learn more tricks to relax and do it myself - sometimes it's easy and other times it takes forever and I basically just come to a complete stop by the time I'm peeing:(
Quote Reply
Re: Can’t piss myself - which one piece race kit has the lowest zipper? [fredly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fredly wrote:
FWIW, have you tried going out the leg opening? Pull the shorts up at the leg instead of down at the waist...

yes, exactly what fredly is saying. don't have the piss filled socks then.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pull up a leg.
Quote Reply