Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Building a new Blade frameset, help!
Quote | Reply
Any reason I can't use my Profile carbon stryke aerobars with an FSA Vision base bar?

I am also looking for some needed parts in the classifieds here:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...orum_view_collapsed;
Last edited by: Willrace4food: Mar 9, 07 21:20
Quote Reply
Re: Building a new Blade frameset, help! [Willrace4food] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find the Vision extensions to be more comfortable in most cases, and also have a lower stack height. The bars you have should work fine though if you are comfortable with them.

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Building a new Blade frameset, help! [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I sort of like the carbon strykes, and do not like S-bends, so I am going to probably try a couple combinations on the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ride a 2005 Blade 53.

I use VTwith S-Bends and agree , S-Bends are not for everybody , although I am very happy with my set-up.

I use to have Profile Carbon Stryke's on my previous ride. I would not go back to them. Additionally the quality differences ,IMHO, between the 2 companies and their customer service is like night and day. VT all the way.

What crank are you going to use ?

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" - Les Brown
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment" - Jim Rohn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they will work....You may need the spacer tho......

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Last edited by: Bladed: Mar 10, 07 4:03
Quote Reply
Re: Building a new Blade frameset, help! [canuck8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do VisionTech even have customer service? I thought they don't - wrote emails to them - no answer. Called them on the phone - they do not pick up and they do not return calls if you leave a message...I think other people have seen VisionTech's dark side as well. Oh, did I mention predatory marketing (using proprietary cable ends for no good reason other than charging USD 20 for them, or not offering any spare parts for their brake levers so that you have to buy a new set if you lose a plastic cap)

Nick.
Quote Reply