Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift Duathlon results and more
Quote | Reply
Who here has signed up for the Zwift Duathlons? I have done the first 2 events (every Wednesday) and there was some technical glitch with results early on but results are now up and results for the upcoming race on Wednesday was promised to be up much faster.

Lars Petter Stormo of Norseman fame is the top athlete overall and will likely be hard to beat.

I am currently sitting in 3rd place in 55-59 out of 158 folks in that category.

Saw that a bunch of Every Man Jack folks are racing too
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Duathlon results and more [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i think i have to submit my results. it looks like i have the 3rd fastest run in the 60-64, but i think i got pretty well smoked on the bike, so we'll see how far that sets me back.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I may be wrong but it looks like it does not include manually submitted results even though it says it does.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Duathlon results and more [teachersteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I submitted mine but they possibly seem to be cross referenced. I see others also who said they submitted their results
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I missed the 2nd race and only my bike results from the first are there.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did week 2 but not week 1. From *my* POV, the recordings were perfect (I recognize that there are problems on the other side of the wire). BUT, I'm all zeros on WTRL so far - for week 1 (expected) AND week 2 (where I did bike and run from start to finish). This system is pretty rubbish (not knowing where the troubles really are means that I'm not throwing any specific link(s) under the bus). But, c'mon - you're gonna run a Du series? Make it work! Can you imagine if this happened in a IRL du? Yeah, we're a couple of weeks down the road - hope that you all made it home safely - and we're hoping to be able to ID the results soon. Ish. I guess you get what you pay for!
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Duathlon results and more [giorgitd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I jumped back into the mix this morning (4 AM MT). I'm getting too old (50) to race this early in the morning. I am not sure how the in game/race placings work. During the bike leg when the clock hit 35 minutes the game said I was 112th, then the pop up screen said I was 48th. On the run leg, at 15 minutes, I was 11th but the pop screen said I was 133rd.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Duathlon results and more [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So...I'm still all zeros on the Du leader board. But, if you drill down, my bike leg is there and the data looks right (vs the Garmin data I collected at the same time). Run data is absent, however. Not sure what this means wrt the fundamental troubles. But, hey, racing is back on today! I'm not racing this week, however - ramp test scheduled for Friday... :/
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Duathlon results and more [giorgitd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really enjoy the format; bike as hard as possible for 35 minutes, 10 minute transition, then run hard for 15 minutes! Getting your distance covered is easy with the 'companion app'. Even if results are not yet published one can compete against your previous time. Hardest I have gone 'virtually'. It will be fun to see the AG results once published. I hope they continue doing these duathlons once this 6 week set is done.
Quote Reply