Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift's Titans Grove route is live (4K screenshots). Anyone riding it this weekend?
Quote | Reply
Zwift has rolled out a new route called Titans Grove and it is so damn scenic and packed of awesome eye candy. I could hardly wait and took a ton of screenshots of what it looks like on a 4K gaming PC to share with you. If you haven't ridden it yet, it is absolutely gorgeous.

The screenshot ride-through is here:
https://www.cake.co/...te-in-4k-screenshots

I couldn't post all of them here (due to photo size limitation), but here is a sneak peak of a resized screenshot:

Quote Reply
Re: Zwift's Titans Grove route is live (4K screenshots). Anyone riding it this weekend? [Vilen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not unless it rains outside. I rode it Friday morning it was cool, something different.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift's Titans Grove route is live (4K screenshots). Anyone riding it this weekend? [danstu4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah. If the weather is nice out and time permits then definitely outside is better. During the week I like to hop on Zwift due to time constraints.

I feel like all recently released courses have elevated visuals and graphics to a whole new level. First it was Alpe Du Zwift, then Desert and now Titans Grove. I'm getting more excited for whats coming for the winter indoor riding.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift's Titans Grove route is live (4K screenshots). Anyone riding it this weekend? [Vilen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did 2.5 hours on zwift this morning. Totally forgot about this new expansion.

Guess I’ll have to check it out this week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I rode it 5-6 times yesterday. Pretty nice rolling and winding terrain, but not quite long enough in my opinion. Happy any time new routes are added though

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like it, I generally prefer Watopia over a New York and London, that seem to always be on the schedule, so anytime they add more roads there I'm happy. I also want more rolling terrain, the flat addition they made last was needed but I also like the rolling stuff. I don't feel like riding a simulated mountain very often but I like the rolling courses on there and when I just want to get some time in I enjoy wandering around Watopia and going as many places as I can so new visuals are a plus.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i finished up a workout making the desert out and back then about 1/3 of this new route today. i was digging it so much i just finished out the rest of the route just noodling along.

that said, one word... DINOSAURS.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift's Titans Grove route is live (4K screenshots). Anyone riding it this weekend? [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I couldn't wait to ride it again today doing more out and back loops. This time around I swapped a bike and a kit and took more cinematic angles of the course.

I also managed to capture a funny scene of a bear climbing a tree to get the honey and failing... That scene and more 4K screenshots:
https://cake.co/c/tFc79Wm/S6DrJq8
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vilen wrote:
I couldn't wait to ride it again today doing more out and back loops. This time around I swapped a bike and a kit and took more cinematic angles of the course.

I also managed to capture a funny scene of a bear climbing a tree to get the honey and failing... That scene and more 4K screenshots:
https://cake.co/c/tFc79Wm/S6DrJq8

i happened to see him fall and roll backwards the other day, i could tell what he was up to.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply