Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zoot Wikiwiki VS Blue Seventy Helix
Quote | Reply
Has anyone used/tested both of these wetsuit models? I know there's alot of Roka love here, but costs are too prohibitive for a Canadian (at least this one). Would love to hear some feedback from users of either and any points to consider. TIA!
Quote Reply
Re: Zoot Wikiwiki VS Blue Seventy Helix [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any experience with the Blue Seventy but I have the Wikiwiki and I think its great. Its extremely flexible and comfortable. The arm sleeves are super thin so it has an almost sleeveless feel to it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today, in fact, I tried both plus a 2XU suit. I went with the one that fit the best.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JBell wrote:
Has anyone used/tested both of these wetsuit models? I know there's alot of Roka love here, but costs are too prohibitive for a Canadian (at least this one). Would love to hear some feedback from users of either and any points to consider. TIA!

The Wikiwiki looks like a nice suit - I just checked it out and is thin in the right places. Personally I have never used but I have a lot of experience with the Helix and it a great suit. Great flexibility, awesome return policy, and I assume you already saving 25% but if not then here you go. Happy to answer any specific questions you might have about the Helix :)

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply