Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp wheel hub
Quote | Reply
I need a "damn good" replacement hub(s) for my 2013 Zipp 202's. The rear hub broke this weekend while I got out of the saddle for a power sprint up a hill. SIGGESTIONS NEEDED ASAP!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheel hub [ifp123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whats the spoke count?

If you don't want to service anything, the DT 240s are pretty much set and forget. reliable, low maintenence hub which is easy to work on and still rolls pretty nice. they are the 'old reliable'.

If you want to match the aesthetic of the front hub and have some bike jewellry, Chris King and White Indsutries will do you good, although Chris king R45s are overbuilt and overpriced IMO. White Industries T11 are nice. for a more budget option, you can try Hope Pro RS or the Industry nine hubs, but White industries are probably better.

For a middle of the road option, go Dura Ace 9000. very pretty, good value ( cheapest of all the hubs.) and also reliable and low maintenence. when you DO service them however, make sure you know what you are doing, as improper servicing of cup and cone bearings will destroy the hub. probably also the route to go if you are a heavier rider.

If you are on a budget, head over to bikehubstore.com, or novatec, and take your pick. those hubs are pretty good.
Quote Reply