Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp vs FLO
Quote | Reply
I have been racing on a FLO disc/90 front wheel. I recently bought a pair of 808s for my road bike. I have considered using the front 808 in place on the front 90. Does this seem logical? One downside to this would be switching the brake pads every time I switch. Would it be worth the swapping?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp vs FLO [A-No] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp vs FLO [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I enjoy the flo 90 though the 808 is lighter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp vs FLO [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or ride 808's on a road bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing you have the Aluminum/Carbon Flo's, hence the pad change? No I wouldn't sweat it... I've got a carbon Flo Disc/60 combo on my TT bike... great wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A-No wrote:
I have been racing on a FLO disc/90 front wheel. I recently bought a pair of 808s for my road bike. I have considered using the front 808 in place on the front 90. Does this seem logical? One downside to this would be switching the brake pads every time I switch. Would it be worth the swapping?

Thanks

Did you get ceramic speed over-sized pulley? It is a must with 808s...they don't work well with anything else, as per nasa nano research.

Victory edition guarantees victory or your money back:

https://www.ceramicspeed.com/en/sport/shop/oversized-pulley-wheel-systems/ceramicspeed-ospw-victory-edition-for-shimano-91008000/

plus they are hand painted and individually numbered, in case someone nicks your bike you will be able to easily trace it back., double win!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp vs FLO [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:
Or ride 808's on a road bike?

Why not?

Quote Reply