Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Wheels
Quote | Reply
The 303FR Zipp wheel is seriously fast and will get you any and all PR's. As of now I am running the Schwalbe One tire in the 25C. Pressure is at 90psi, so far so good. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on running this set up at a higher pressure?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Wheels [cannond7282] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cannond7282 wrote:
The 303FR Zipp wheel is seriously fast and will get you any and all PR's. As of now I am running the Schwalbe One tire in the 25C. Pressure is at 90psi, so far so good. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on running this set up at a higher pressure?

On that width (the 303 is designed for 25s) rim, no need to run a 25mm tire at any more than 90psi.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Wheels [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the response. I am use to the 110-120 psi I would usually run on my other clinchers, though the tires were a 23c.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much do you weigh? Higher pressure does not necessarily lead to lower rolling resistance.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Wheels [durk onion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm at 170. I just finished a up a lunch ride and put the tires up to 95psi and felt a difference in overall speed and avg speed. I may increase it to 100 psi. Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

100psi sounds good.
Quote Reply