Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Frames
Quote | Reply
is a Zipp Frame generally suited to those of long torso? I was looking at one on ebay and just began to wonder if I coudl be fit to this bike.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Frames [bigsky17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no idea really but I will have one for sale in a week or so. think it's a size large, red/black.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Frames [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much you want for it?

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai,

Is that the frame Tony K. use to have?

Aloha,

Larry
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Frames [LarryM96815] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
could be, it's Gary's (Gary's Bike World Gary) Zipp. He loaned it out to a bunch of people. I'll be selling it probably on Ebay next week. He kind of wants to keep it but needs money more than he needs an exotic bike;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe that is the same frame. Tony would know for sure.

Aloha,

Larry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
don't know exactly, it's built up and I think had older Zipp 400 wheels on it. Will let you know when I pick the bike up. Should be early next week. Possibly later though depending on how busy I am. Not sure if I'll sell it parted out, or as a whole. Complete bike is easier but we'll see.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The seat bracket on the Zipp is VERY adjustable. The seat bracket can be turned around and also has 2 sets of mounting holes. I have a very short torso, for someone 6-3, and use the bracket turned forward and mounted in the forward holes. There's about 5" of travel considering both the bracket and the mounting holes...then you can slide the seat forward or backward on your saddle rails. My saddle is mounted as I stated above and about midway on the rails and I'm 5cm in front of the bottom bracket.

Hope this helps!

Paul
Quote Reply