Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 404s Pricing?
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a pair of 2008 dimpled Zipp 404s tubulars with Shimano hubs. The back one has 125 miles on it, they front one has 400 miles on it. What's a fair price to sell them for? 100% true, no crashes. thank you! I've been getting offers for $650 which seems ridiculous to me.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404s Pricing? [twills] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would start at $1200 for the pair.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You prob won't get much more than $650 and that is an ebay price. Then you have to pay about 12.5% to ebay and paypal and then ship the puppies. I sold a pair of 08' 808s recently for like $650 for the rear and $550 for the front. Your 08's are about to become even a little harder to unload with the 2011 firecrests 404s, and newer hubs in the 2009/2010 edition make yours now 3 generations old.

Visit The Chipotle Calorie Calculator
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404s Pricing? [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that $650 for the pair on ebay you think?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like a couple of sets of 08 tubulars have sold recently on e-bay between 850 and 1000 with tires and cassette.

My insomnia destroying blog can be found here http://tfalin.blogspot.com/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry this is going to suck but, Zipp 404 clinchers from 2008 in great condition are pretty easy to find for $1000 shipped. I know this because I have bought and sold several pair over the last year. As for Tubulars I have noticed that there is usually a $200-$300 drop..... so a going rate on Zipp 404 Tubulars from 2008 in great condition is probably $700-$900.

Sad but true!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404s Pricing? [JimmyDeuce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you very, very much for the input, I've seen it all over the map and have been pricing them at $950 with no luck, so this is helpful indeed.
Quote Reply