Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ZWIFT Group Ride/Run by Pro
Quote | Reply
Noticed the latest trend of ZWIFT Group Ride / Run hosted by Pro’s including Barclay and Lawerence. Got me thinking; who would you most like to lead a Group Ride or Run with a chat?

BTW - As a marketing guy, I think it could be a brilliant marketing move to promote Zwift, Athletes and the sport.

Oh - My vote is for Sanders!
Quote Reply
Re: ZWIFT Group Ride/Run by Pro [Mike J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike J wrote:
Noticed the latest trend of ZWIFT Group Ride / Run hosted by Pro’s including Barclay and Lawerence. Got me thinking; who would you most like to lead a Group Ride or Run with a chat?

BTW - As a marketing guy, I think it could be a brilliant marketing move to promote Zwift, Athletes and the sport.

Yeah it's a cool idea. How do you know which rides are being hosted by Pros?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike J wrote:

I have only done the workouts in Zwift, but a Sanders ride would have me sign up!
Quote Reply
Re: ZWIFT Group Ride/Run by Pro [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have seen them on Instagram and Twitter posting when they will ride / run. I noticed Jorgensen will also host a run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Over the next few months, you'll probably want to pay attention to our weekly Slowtwitch Indoors events.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply