Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ZIPP wheels value?
Quote | Reply
I am not selling, yet. I need "Expert" advice. What can I expect to get for these wheeels if I sell them?

• ZIPP 900 disc, 700c, tubular, @ 900 miles. NEW Conti Triathlon tire w/ no miles. Will include a skewer and crack-pipe adaptor. 8,9,10 speed, Shimano/SRAM compatible.
  • ZIPP ZR front. 700c, tubular, @ 900 miles w/ Conti Competition w/ @ 900 miles. Will include skewer and valve extender.
I would like to get $600 for the disc and $300 for the front. Are my expectations too high? What are the going rates in the marketplace?

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP wheels value? [zeusrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This sounds about right, maybe you are a tad bit high due to the age of these wheels.

Quote:
What are the going rates in the marketplace?
The best thing to do is to search eBay for what you're selling, and select "completed listings". Then, you can see what price it's been selling for on the open market. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP wheels value? [zeusrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd say you are in the ball park. Discs hold value pretty well. The other wheel not quite as much. The good thing about something like ebay is you will find the value. Putting them here in the classifieds is simpler and you don't pay fees, but you likely wont get top dollar.

I'd suspect you'd get the prices you are asking for here though.

Styrrell

Styrrell
Quote Reply