Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You dont see too many of these....
Quote | Reply

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1&category=42319

You are bidding on (1) new pair of racing eyeglasses. These glasses were designed for the purpose of allowing you to remain in the "aero position" while viewing the road in front of you. The primary benefit, of course, is that you do not have to lift your head, therefore eliminating neck strain. These glasses usually take some getting used to. Most who use them would agree that it takes about an hour or two to get used to them. Once gotten used to there is no adjustment to using them or not. I never race without them, and use them in all my training rides over one half hour. You can now get down and stay down! HOWEVER I personally would NOT RECOMMOND them to anyone who races in peleton type or draft legal races. This is because you lose site of the front wheel(your vision is about a foot or so in front of it). Can you raise your head and see as if you were not wearing the glasses? Sure, you are looking right over the top of them.
Quote Reply
Re: You dont see too many of these.... [TimeTrial.org] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is one goofy idea.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: You dont see too many of these.... [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
this is one goofy idea.
yes, quite goofy -- but that hasn't stopped me from thinking about it over the years.
Quote Reply
You don't see too many of these- [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya, but what does John Cobb think about them?

Seriously though, I would be very careful training with them.
Quote Reply
Re: You don't see too many of these- [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Note to self:

"The guy in the sales photo is indoors"

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply