Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Yaquis on the way to Bikesport, Inc.
Quote | Reply
I spoke with none other than Ves Mandaric on the phone the other day before coming here to Xantusia for FIST and he told me our first shipment of three Yaquis (two are mine!) are on the way to my store. Very interesting. I also ordered the first of the Yaquis for one of our customers, Dawn, a tall gifted swimer doing IM Wisconsin this year. Dawn was a super tricky fit since she is all legs and very fast. Ves came to the rescue. I originally only bought a 650c Carbo with a 76 degree seat angle from Ves but then also decided to take a 650c Mariola DL since most of the other bikes I bought for myself this year are delayed with various issues. The ironic thiing is that Ves is the first guy to deliver becasue he actually makes the bikes out here by himself. Now, the problem with this is, as the other guys start to have problems delivering (which they are) Ves will become more busy, which will slow him down. Also, the fact that Ves has the capability to build anything (78 degree, 76 degree, 73 or 74 degree, 650c or 700c.... anything, whatever you want) means you can have whatever you want. I asked Dan last night "How many bkes can Ves make?" Dan was like "Well, more than anyone else right now....." Good point.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Yaquis on the way to Bikesport, Inc. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you planning on doing a comparison of the Mariola DL and the Cervelo Soloist? I figured that since you are getting both bikes it would be a natural place for a future showdown to be posted on your site...
Quote Reply