Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Yaqui DL, any thoughts?
Quote | Reply
I was just over looking at the Yaqui website, their new DL looks really sweet. Anyone been on one,know the geometry etc. I was pretty sure I was going to get a Soloist or P2k but now I'm not so sure. With all this talk about fit, going custom, either a DL geometry or tri geometry, might be the best choice? Any thoughts.
Quote Reply
Re: Yaqui DL, any thoughts? [Luntzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been working with Ves at Yaqui to get some bikes in our store, one of which is for me. We also included a DL in our order which I may take as well. I like sellng what I ride. Each year I get several bikes to use throughout the season.To gain some insight into Ves' fitting techniques I submitted some measurements to him and am looking forward to hearing from him. My initial impression is that he is a good, down to earth guy very concerned with qulaity and the ownership experience of each customer. Based on my exposure to the bikes themselves they are a notch above some of the other bikes out their in terms of weld quality, finish quality and overall workmanship. I was very impressed. Ultimately, it will boil down to how and where you buy it. Ves has an excellent protocol in place for selling directly. If you are considering a Yaqui I recommend contacting Ves directly. As far as the bikes themselves, if they fit (and with Ves' fit expertise I know he can get you a good fit) they are excellent.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Yaqui DL, any thoughts? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plus he will send you a Yaqui t-shirt when you buy one. Ves is the man. His bikes kick butt.
Quote Reply