Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

XTERRA 2019 schedule?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any insight on dates for any of the North American races next year, specifically in the Southeast? I was told by XTERRA they'd post dates the week of the world championships, that didn't happen, and now I can't get a response from them.
Quote Reply
Re: XTERRA 2019 schedule? [pacco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you check individual races on the site some of them have 2019 dates listed. Quebec has a date in July, and they are also putting on a couple of XTri events in June. (Bromont and lac Delage).

Haven’t seen a full calendar yet though.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: XTERRA 2019 schedule? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Xterra Charlottesville in Virginia has already posted its race date of May 12, 2019. Hard course but really fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I emailed them earlier this week re next years date for Beaver Creek(tentative July 20th) and they said they are hoping to have the full schedule posted on xterra planet next week. But with all the moving parts going into putting a race schedule together I'm assuming it won't be ready until the week after.
Last edited by: Torrent: Nov 9, 18 12:12
Quote Reply
Re: XTERRA 2019 schedule? [evfitness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
evfitness wrote:
Xterra Charlottesville in Virginia has already posted its race date of May 12, 2019. Hard course but really fun.

I'm thinking of doing this race in 2019. Any additional color on the course and event? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: XTERRA 2019 schedule? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
If you check individual races on the site some of them have 2019 dates listed. Quebec has a date in July, and they are also putting on a couple of XTri events in June. (Bromont and lac Delage).

Is the Bromont race an Xterra branded race? All I can find is a french language web site for it and it is not on the Xterra site.

That seems like a great location for a race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is one here on August 24, 2019 or

http://elementracing.ca/xterra-sleeping-giant/?fbclid=IwAR0SAwQwfcecLt8rn1pFeWn4Inm6bKVdmPo840tjgKz2np_sXY2nt2fOs6c
Quote Reply
Re: XTERRA 2019 schedule? [endosch2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
endosch2 wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Is the Bromont race an Xterra branded race? All I can find is a french language web site for it and it is not on the Xterra site.

That seems like a great location for a race.

They all are just French language sites. My French is complete shit, so I use the translation plugin on my browser to get things "close enough".

I'm not sure what the relationship is between XTerra and XTri, but the links to the XTri races are on the bottom of the Xterra Quebec page.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply