Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [tankinisusanne] [ In reply to ]

SO, this lady somehow got free entries into these races or a season pass or something and she's letting her friend use it?

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]

She's no longer in the results. I don't think RnR posts DQ.

http://www.runrocknroll.com/...amp;division=F+45-49

h2ofun wrote:
tankinisusanne wrote:
Hot damn. My friend is vindicated. She got second. So happy.
In Reply To:

So is she shown as a DQ now?

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]

RandMart wrote:
RandMart wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Sweet!

Nicely
played

It occurred to me in the car on the way home tonight that my Double Letter Cheater Identification Protocol is holding true

Litton
Rossi
Miller
Sweet

Damn, I better make sure I do all FIVE laps of the bike course at LC Duathlon Nationals coming up in a couple of weeks. I don't want
no Twitchhunt based on my name.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]

pattersonpaul wrote:
I don't want no Twitchhunt based on my name.

You're on notice

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [tankinisusanne] [ In reply to ]

tankinisusanne wrote:
RowToTri wrote:
Apparently she has all sorts of sponsors listed on her facebook page... You might contact them too with this evidence.

And.... look at her "how awesome I am" post....

https://www.facebook.com/...ntha.sweet.5?fref=nf

I can't see it I'm blocked. hahaha. Yeah uh she's a rep for Altra.

If this is her, how long before Newton takes this testimonial down?

http://www.newtonrunning.com/blog/testimonials/sweet-samantha/

Last edited by: bufordt: Nov 3, 15 19:41

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [bufordt] [ In reply to ]

that's a lot of running shoes going to waste.

do that thing.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]

pattersonpaul wrote:
RandMart wrote:
RandMart wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Sweet!

Nicely
played

It occurred to me in the car on the way home tonight that my Double Letter Cheater Identification Protocol is holding true

Litton
Rossi
Miller
Sweet

Damn, I better make sure I do all FIVE laps of the bike course at LC Duathlon Nationals coming up in a couple of weeks. I don't want

You need to add our very own (Australia) Mark Robson to that list. He craps all over your cheats - he wore a superman cape during the Busselton Ironman run leg and as he cut the run short on all of the 4 laps, people overtook him multiple times. Like they wouldn't notice... he was duly banned from competing for 2 years.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [zedzded] [ In reply to ]

zedzded wrote:
pattersonpaul wrote:
RandMart wrote:
RandMart wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Sweet!

Nicely
played

Litton
Rossi
Miller
Sweet

You need to add our very own (Australia) Mark Robson to that list. He craps all over your cheats - he wore a superman cape during the Busselton Ironman run leg and as he cut the run short on all of the 4 laps, people overtook him multiple times. Like they wouldn't notice... he was duly banned from competing for 2 years.

Sorry, can't be true. No double letter in his name. Your username, on the other hand, looks like a thinly veiled refrence to a double letter...

CHEATER!!

;-)

Cheers,
malte

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]

RandMart wrote:
RandMart wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Sweet!

Nicely
played

Litton
Rossi
Miller
Sweet

Tthree.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [pvande] [ In reply to ]

pvande wrote:

Suggested best practice for future OP's... make sure to get screen shots of FB, LinkedIn pages etc. before initiating a thread.

Excellent advice!!!!

Austin Hardy -

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [malte] [ In reply to ]

malte wrote:
Your username, on the other hand, looks like a thinly veiled reference to a double letter...

CHEATER!!

It's not ZedZed [ZZ]

It's ZedzDed

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

pattersonpaul wrote:
that's a lot of running shoes going to waste.

Maybe the guy with the beard wears them.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]

Update: I was asked for statement from Runnersworld yesterday regarding the thread in LetsRun. This was my response.

Dear Megan (Runnersworld reporter)

After much thought I have decided that the information provided in the LetsRun http://www.letsrun.com/...d.php?thread=6830174 and Slowtwitch http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...erreacting_P5754530/ thread speak for them selves.

I strongly encourage Competitor group as a brand that encompasses Runnersworld as well as the Rock n Roll Half Marathon Series to look at the information provided in both threads and do their own detective work and decide how to best deal with this issue. I am extremely pleased to see that the results for this past weekends race in Philadelphia have been corrected. There are several more discrepancies in other races that should be addressed.

Thank you so much for your time and attention
Susanne Vanzijl
Avid Runner and Ironwoman

Post deleted by Sam3755 [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Sam3755: Nov 4, 15 13:09
Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Sam3755] [ In reply to ]

Wow.

And not in a good way.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Mike C] [ In reply to ]

Mike C wrote:
Wow.

And not in a good way.

+1

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Mike C] [ In reply to ]

The dead dog and orphan defense doesn't explain her Facebook actions.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Sam3755] [ In reply to ]

No apology over at LetsRun yet.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [mck414] [ In reply to ]

mck414 wrote:
No apology over at LetsRun yet.

LR Thread fell to Page 2

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]

Arch Stanton wrote:

Or all the previous races the dood raced for her.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]

I smell a thread locking in the near future.

That's really upsetting and needs to be reported. We actually had a situation this year at the Escape to Miami Triathlon where a woman in the 35-39 AG gave her bib to a man and then had the nerve to go and stand on top of the podium at the awards ceremony and collect the first place medal. Fortunately, a few people thought they had seen her on the sidelines during the race and looked at the race pics when they came out to confirm their suspicion She was subsequently reported to the race and USAT and she was banned from all USAT events for a year.

Although it's more common in running events, it's still against the rules and unfair to everyone else who is abiding by them.

Arch Stanton wrote:
Or the fact that she has apparently let somebody else's race stand against her name at multiple previous races.

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [mck414] [ In reply to ]

What was the 'misunderstanding'? Did I miss it?

Re: Woman gives her race bib to a man and he wins AG at RNR Philly? Am I overreacting? [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]

she's a serial misunderstander?

do that thing.

Prev Next