Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Windows software that can control inertia on a Tacx Neo
Quote | Reply
As per title, does anyone know of any software that can do this ?

I know there's a tacx app for apple devices that can do it but I don't want to buy an apple device.

Zwift can of course do it but it only does it in accordance with the virtual terrain, whereas I just want to set a high inertia and ride with that constantly.

Ideally the app would give set the inertia, give 3s power on screen, maybe interval power too, record the ride, and throw out a fit file at the end of it. I'm not bothered about seeing videos or riding or racing with others.

If not I guess I'll have to write my own, but thats silly if one exists :)

thanks
Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Windows software that can control inertia on a Tacx Neo [paull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PerfPro Studio. It does all that and more. One time purchase.
Quote Reply
Re: Windows software that can control inertia on a Tacx Neo [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ahh thank you. $99 makes a lot more sense than spending a day or two writing one ! assuming theres nothing out there thats free of course
Quote Reply
Re: Windows software that can control inertia on a Tacx Neo [paull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are a programmer you’ll appreciate Drew’s approach to this program. Really two programs as it includes his prior product which is a standalone training diary. Drew continually updates the program for new feature requests and is only an email away for any questions or feedback. Unparalleled support in this industry. A steal for the price!
Quote Reply
Re: Windows software that can control inertia on a Tacx Neo [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fill the trainer tube with water.
Quote Reply
Re: Windows software that can control inertia on a Tacx Neo [lyrrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lyrrad wrote:
Fill the trainer tube with water.

Posting in the wrong thread?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right thread. Obviously, he meant the front wheel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if golden cheetah can alter the inertia on a neo in "train mode" ?
Quote Reply