Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Windows 10 and software success for indoor training on the Kickr core
Quote | Reply
What software works each and everytime with Windows 10 and Kickr Core. What I have is a real hit and miss. For every time it works, there are two other times it does not despite, closing out the software, re-trying to find the sensors, even shutting down windows 10 and restarting it. What a waste of time when I rode the Computrainer for 14 years without 1/10 the wasted time during the past 16 months with this software.
Quote Reply
Re: Windows 10 and software success for indoor training on the Kickr core [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Windows 10 + other smart trainer (x2.. Both my gf and I have them next to each other)

We use an active usb extension cable to ant + 2 usb sitting directly under the trainer.

We use perfpro for software
Quote Reply
Re: Windows 10 and software success for indoor training on the Kickr core [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
W10 has been 99.9% with TrainerRoad and KICKR and Neo 2.
Quote Reply
Re: Windows 10 and software success for indoor training on the Kickr core [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dcohen24 wrote:
Windows 10 + other smart trainer (x2.. Both my gf and I have them next to each other)

We use an active usb extension cable to ant + 2 usb sitting directly under the trainer.

We use perfpro for software

I have a perfpro license but have never used it. May have to start the reading process as I know nothing on how it works or whether it would work with the old Computrainer Real Course Videos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We run Win10 on two Samsung tablets each hooked up to Kick'rs and run Zwift. Never had a single problem... Zwift starts up, finds the kick'r and Quarq and we are off for a ride. I have also used trainer road in the past with no issues.