Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wilma - good luck
Quote | Reply
currently in Miami...85km/h sustained winds, 126km/h gusts....seems like a good day for strength training on the bike...
Naples, FL, 63km/h and 119km/h gusts + heavy rain...

good luck guys...although at this stage, I guess power is gone and internet connection with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Wilma - good luck [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am in key biscayne, power is out since 5 am, on the laptop with dialup, this is no fun guys it sounds like a runaway train, it has been a bit calmer this past half hour, from the radar it looks like the eye is just north of us. hope everyone is ok, miami79 got her icecream day, heavyd be safe.
Quote Reply
Re: Wilma - good luck [cerivero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel for you! Dealing with a hurricane sucks. No power sucks, no training sucks...but having to deal with a dial up connection, now this is really really bad....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and i cant remember how to disable call waiting so i get disconnected every thime the phone rings..... well i am suthing down gotta save ther juice on the laptop
Quote Reply
Re: Wilma - good luck [cerivero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in Sarasota (just south of Tampa) we were(are) on the "good" side of the storm. Watching TV Ceirvero and it look like the eye is about due north of you @ 9:15. You guys/gals in Miami just keep thinking of the cool weather coming in behind the storm.

Last edited by: SRQ_3sport: Oct 24, 05 6:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, we have friends in Lauderdale. Power is out... for the most part.

Lauderdale:

Doesn't look inviting.

Miami:

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Last edited by: callidus: Oct 24, 05 7:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You shouldn't use the disc in hurricane conditions. Those crosswinds can be a bitch!! But the 150 mph tailwind on the bike is nice.

Good Luck Everybody!!

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Wilma - good luck [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the picture on the Miami Herald website front page. That's my firm's home office building. Looks like it got hammered.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply