Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Wildlife Loop Triathlon--SD--$3,000 in Prize Money
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone, so I'm holding the Wildlife Loop Triathlon this year up in the Black Hills South Dakota on September 9th. It will be the 4th year running. Its a 70.3 distance. There will be $3,000 in prize money for the first 3 overall male and female winners. So it would be $800 for 1st place, $400 for 2nd, and $300 for 3rd. There will also be age group awards and great swag. There will also be a Aquabike and Olympic race as well but these do not include the prize money. The Olympic is half of the half. . The race has a challenging course starting off at about 5200 ft. of elevation. This is the only Half Iron distance triathlon in South Dakota and the only race that i know of in the U.S. that you have a chance at seeing a buffalo on your bike route, not including the many other different kinds of wildlife including mountain goats, elk, eagles, beavers and many others. This event is also very close to Mt. Rushmore National Monument, and many other attractions you can see.
There has been some small issues in the past while growing the race but after 2016's race I think all the errors have been fixed and 2017 should be a great year.

I'm trying to grow the event so triathlon can become bigger in this area, so if you could help and share this event and go like our Facebook page that would be great! Thanks! Also if you have any questions just reply here or message the Facebook page for a quicker response! Hope to see you in September!

Thanks~
~Brandon

Here is a video of the Bike Course---
https://www.facebook.com/...ooptriathlon/videos/

Here is a Race Report from a participant in 2016--
http://www.foodfitnessfinancefun.com/...life-loop-triathlon/

https://www.facebook.com/wildlifelooptriathlon/
http://www.active.com/...-loop-triathlon-2017
Last edited by: BrandonZelfer: Feb 11, 17 14:53
Quote Reply
Re: Wildlife Loop Triathlon--SD--$3,000 in Prize Money [BrandonZelfer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Wildlife Loop Triathlon--SD--$3,000 in Prize Money [BrandonZelfer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer. Sounds like a great race, but the same weekend of 70.3 Worlds Chattanooga.
Otherwise I would make the trip.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Wildlife Loop Triathlon--SD--$3,000 in Prize Money [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doublea334 wrote:
Bummer. Sounds like a great race, but the same weekend of 70.3 Worlds Chattanooga.
Otherwise I would make the trip.

Dang! yea, unfortunately with it being in a state park they give me 2 days to choose from so very limiting! lol
Good luck in Chattanooga though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I raced this last year. Awesome race and super challenging course.
Quote Reply
Re: Wildlife Loop Triathlon--SD--$3,000 in Prize Money [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You planning on coming back again this year?

Also, its an easy course!...I mean the swim is flat lol
Last edited by: BrandonZelfer: Feb 20, 17 18:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes! looking forward
Quote Reply
Re: Wildlife Loop Triathlon--SD--$3,000 in Prize Money [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome!, Will cya there!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you keep posting then go back and erase the posts?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Wildlife Loop Triathlon--SD--$3,000 in Prize Money [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
Why do you keep posting then go back and erase the posts?

He's not erasing the posts. He keeps bumping the thread.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hahah lol...yes bumping the post
Quote Reply

Prev Next