Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wildflower Race Suit
Quote | Reply
I have decided that I want my first tri to be fun and fast, along with looking good. Anyone from the forum make sure you say hi to me when you see me. I will be wearing the wife beater (with beer stains) and cutoff jeans. No need for a race belt, I have some rope to hold my number around my waist. The sun on the run might be glaring, so I will be sporting the latest cowboy hat from my local thrift store.

Any other suggestions to make myself better looking?

Reverend Dr. Jay
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower Race Suit [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leather work or cowboy boots for the run out to go nicely

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds perfect to me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You going to be riding an old schwinn 10 speed with the handlebars flipped up and the friction shifter on the stem?
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower Race Suit [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be able to cut the bottoms off the cowboy boots and put them on top of my running shoes. I could not run 13miles in boots. I still want to finish in 5:30, but look good doing it.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower Race Suit [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually I will be riding a cyclocross bike. Maybe in a sprint distance I can go crazy, but I have goals for my first tri. At least cars will see me, I have enough reflective tape to blind anyone. How about I ride a 9 speed. I can pull of my 53T chaingring, lol

Reverend Dr. Jay
Quote Reply