Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wildflower 2018 / It kicked my butt
Quote | Reply
Wildflower weekend number #9.
Race Report: Swam / Over biked / Walked 13 miles (a first). My Red Triathlon Lab kit, won me "Best Dressed" I am sure.
Still had a ton of fun once the cramping stopped.
Weekend: Camped in 2 huge houses with my Girlfriend and others friends at Lake N. No I do not sleep outside Star Struck: Met Dan and Monty at their booth. Way cool!!!
Monday: Stooopid sore, Zero Attention Span, and cannot wait for next years race
I love me some Wildflower.
Pete

2017 Cervelo P2
2017 Cervelo S2
itraininla.com
#itraininla
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower 2018 / It kicked my butt [gymrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gymrat wrote:
Race Report: Swam / Over biked / Walked 13 miles (a first). My Red Triathlon Lab kit, won me "Best Dressed" I am sure.
Weekend: Camped in 2 huge houses with my Girlfriend and others friends at Lake N. No I do not sleep outside Star Struck: Met Dan and Monty at their booth. Way cool!!!
Pete

sounds like you got your money's worth ;-)

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gymrat wrote:
Pete

How was the lake? Back to normal?

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower 2018 / It kicked my butt [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
gymrat wrote:
Pete

How was the lake? Back to normal?

Lowish, but nice. Water visibility was decent at best, temp was nice. Perfect for a wetsuit swim.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gymrat wrote:
Pete

Overbiking at Wildflower? What a concept!! If your tank was not empty after the bone jarring warmup section all the way to Nasty Grade and you were not bonking before this climb started you did it all wrong (pink font optional)!!!! Glad you are signed up for next year!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Wildflower 2018 / It kicked my butt [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dev,
Actually after looking at my data, and previous years results. I think I have been overworking and over aging....

I hope you are doing well sir.
Pete

2017 Cervelo P2
2017 Cervelo S2
itraininla.com
#itraininla
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Peter B you are a stud and a veteran and I expect you to return next year ready to reap some revenge!

Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply