Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Why I love Ebay
Quote | Reply
I just received 2 brand new pair of my favorite running shoes. I think they're last year's model but who cares. They are $100 just about everywhere. Instead of $216 for 2 pair, I paid 44 bucks, shipping included for the 2 pair. I saved $170 bucks! Ok, it helps that I have big feet.

Granted, it's rare to find deals this good, but I'd guess I've saved over $1500 over the last few years on various items.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Ebay [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I upgraded a complete bike from ultegra to DA for less than $600, bought a 1 yr old zipp front wheel for $198 and sold a used race wheel for more than I paid for it.
If our a smart shopper set your limits before hand and know exactly what you want ebay is awesome.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Jan 16, 04 7:03
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Ebay [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"know exactly what you want ebay is awesome."

ditto
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Ebay [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree it's a great place to shop IF you know what you want. Can't believe the guy who has a "Martec Superbike" ie: bp Stealth for sale right now. He admits in the ad that it is the Martec that he stripped off the stickers and painted black. F&F he's starting bidding at $700, you can buy the Martec frame new from Chucks bikes for $385 plus one of his carbon forks for ~ $100 or a brand new bp2 for $799 for the frame. Also saw a 1999 P2K listed as a 2001 a few months ago, it was clearly a 99 as it had the extended aero seat tube and Commonwealth games paint job. Not sure why this person was trying to pass off as newer, wouldn't the 99 be worth more in it's own right as a classic (or soon to be)?
Quote Reply